Data Protection Information For Clients
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION (SECOND INFORMATION LAYER)
This statement is intended to inform interested parties of the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy implemented by EADTrust, European Agency of Digital Trust S.L. (abbreviated to EADTrust) in the exercise of its activity as a provider of trusted electronic services and in all other areas.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Company: EADTrust, European Agency of Digital Trust S.L. NIF: B85626240 Registro Mercantil de MAdrid, volume 26.403, page 63, section 8, sheet M-475828.
- Postal address: C/ Alba 15 28043 – Madrid
- Telephone: +34 91 716 05 55
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Any questions or additional information about how we treat your data, the exercise of rights or other issues related to personal data, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your data?
The purpose of the processing of personal data of this category of data subjects is to be able to provide the other services offered by EAD Trust de:
- Advanced electronic signature
- Website content certification
- Electronic voting
- Electronic Forum
- Checking the validity of certificates
- Issuance of qualified certificates and timestamps in accordance with Regulation (EU) eIDAS
- Issuance of unqualified certificates and timestamps
EADTrust will only use these data for sending information or commercial communications if the person concerned has given his consent to do so
How legitimately do we process your data?
The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6.1 b) of the General Data Protection Regulation: execution of a contract.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data that may be processed during the provision of these services may be kept for a minimum period of 15 years, as established in Article 20(f) of Law 59/2003 of 19 December on electronic signatures and Regulation (EU) eIDAS, Articles 34 and 40 respectively.
How can you exercise your rights on your data?