ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION (SECOND INFORMATION LAYER).
The purpose of this declaration is to inform interested parties of the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy implemented by EADTrust, European Agency of Digital Trust SL. (abbreviated EADTrust) in the exercise of its activity as a provider of trusted electronic services and in other areas.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: European Agency of Digital Trust S.L. NIF: B85626240 Commercial Registry of Madrid, volume 26.403, folio 63, section 8, page M-475828.
- Mailing address: C / Alba 15 28043 – Madrid
- Phone: +34 91 716 05 55
- Email: email@example.com
- Any questions or additional information about how we treat your data, the exercise of rights or other issues related to personal data, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing of your data
The purpose of the processing of personal data of this category of interested parties is to be able to provide the rest of the services offered by EAD Trust of:
- Advanced electronic signature
- Content certification of web pages
- Electronic voting of societies
- Electronic shareholder forum
- Verification of certificate validity
- Digital custody
- Issuance of qualified certificates and time stamps according to the Regulation (EU) eIDAS
- Emisión de certificados y sellos de tiempo no cualificados
EAD Trust will only use this data for the sending of information or commercial communications as long as the interested party has given its consent for this.
How long are the data retained?
The personal data that may be processed during the provision of these services, may be kept for a minimum period of 15 years, as established in article 20 letter f) of Law 59/2003, of December 19, electronic signature and the Regulation (EU) eIDAS, Articles 34 and 40 respectively.
Legitimation of treatment?
This data processing is based on Article 6.1 b) of the General Data Protection Regulation: execution of a contract.
How can you exercise your rights over the data?
You can consult the procedure for the exercise of rights in this Policy in the information section for the exercise of rights. (here)