Data Protection Information for Applicants of the Certificate Service
INFORMACIÓN ADICIONAL SOBRE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS (SEGUNDA CAPA DE INFORMACIÓN)
The purpose of this declaration is to inform interested parties of the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy implemented by EADTrust, European Agency of Digital Trust SL. (abbreviated EADTrust) in the exercise of its activity as a provider of trusted electronic services and in other areas.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: European Agency of Digital Trust S.L. NIF: B85626240 Commercial Registry of Madrid, volume 26.403, folio 63, section 8, page M-475828.
For what purpose do we process your data?
We will use your data, among other purposes, to manage the registration as holder of the electronic certificate, manage the purchase of products or answer queries.
EADTrust will only use this data for sending information or commercial communications if you have given your consent to do so.
Depending on how the user interacts with our Platform, we will process personal data for the following purposes:
1. For the development, performance and execution of the sales contract: this purpose includes the processing of data mainly for the purposes of:
Contact in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including the sending of quality surveys on the products or services provided.
Manage the payment of products, regardless of the payment method used.
To manage possible refunds.
For invoicing purposes and to make available to the buyer the invoices for purchases made on the Platform.
2. To deal with requests made through Contact channels: We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to process or resolve the request.
3. For marketing purposes: if you access our Platform, we inform you that we will process your browsing data to display advertising on the Internet, which you may see when you browse other websites. The advertising you see may be displayed randomly, but in other cases it is advertising that may be related to your purchase history, preferences and browsing history.
4. For the purpose of usability and quality analysis to improve our services: We also use the data to carry out user measurement and segmentation analyses on some partner platforms. For this purpose we cooperate with these third parties who provide us with the necessary technology (through cookies) to use these services. We communicate a unique identifier (e.g. cookie identifier, etc.) to these partners. For more information on this, please see our Cookies Policy.
5. For the purpose of knowing the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and to detect those areas in which we can improve through quality surveys..
How legitimately do we process your data?
The legal basis for this data processing is:
- Article 6.1 a) of the General Data Protection Regulation: informed and express consent. To deal with requests or queries through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is beneficial insofar as it allows us to adequately deal with and resolve the queries raised. To process the data for marketing purposes in order to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service.
- Article 6.1 b) of the General Data Protection Regulation: execution of a contract. For the development, performance and execution of the contract of sale.
- Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation: legal obligation. To use the data in the process of validating the declared identity of the applicant and for the retention of the data for the period required by law.
- Article 6.1 f) of the General Data Protection Regulation: legitimate interest. To deal with requests and/or queries raised by the user as well as to analyse the usability of our Platform and the degree of satisfaction.
How long do we keep your data?
Article 9.1 a) of Law 6/2020 of 11 November, regulating certain aspects of electronic trust services, establishes that the retention period for personal data is 15 years from the expiry of the certificate or the termination of the service provided.
Do we share data with third parties?
In order to provide our services, it is necessary for us to provide access to personal data to third parties that support us, namely:
- Financial institutions.
- Technology and analytics service providers such as Woocommerce, Hubspot and Google.
- Marketing and advertising service providers and partners such as GoogleAds.
How can you exercise your rights over your data?